POPULAR POSTS

PARTNER SITES

Test Footer 2

SUBSCRIBE BY E-MAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Lionheart Movies

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Wan't this Badge?

You Are Here: Home » Science Fiction Movies » Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen - New Characters?

I was at Princeton University yesterday, and guess what I bumped into there? The set of Transformers 2!! I managed to quickly snap a couple photos with my cellphone while my friends and I drove by. Security was apparently super strict with onlookers taking pictures.

Two of the cars used for the Princeton location. A Saturn Astra (left) and a Chevy Trax (right). I also saw another identical Astra, but with front-end damage as if it crashed into a light pole or something.
They were done filming for the day when we drove by. Here you can see some of the crew wheel a Panaflex camera.

from PhotoJoe
Original Post here

0 comments

Post a Comment

Label 4