POPULAR POSTS

PARTNER SITES

Test Footer 2

SUBSCRIBE BY E-MAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Lionheart Movies

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Wan't this Badge?

You Are Here: Home » Angelica Pangabiban , Comedy , Eugene Domingo , Here Comes The Bride , Star Cinema , Tom Rodriguez » Here Comes the Bride

Tom Rodriguez showed his singing skills during one of the tasks in Pinoy Big Brother Double Up. Now that he is trying out his luck in showbiz, Tom got the big opportunity of being a part of the all male-singing group VoizBoys which also includes Guji Lorenzana, Nico Antonio, and Jay-R Siaboc. But there were questions on why Tom was included in the group and original member Ronnie Liang was booted out. Tom told ABS-CBN.com, “Wala naman akong naririnig na issue. I was just told na isasama ako sa group. I believe wala naman akong inaway o inagawan para lang makuha ‘yung spot sa grupo.”

The truth is Ronnie was pulled out from the group because he has an existing contract to do an album as a solo artist. As Ronnie gears up for his solo album, Tom filled in the spot for VoizBoys, which is currently recording their very first album. “I’ve met Guji, Nico, and Jay-R. We did a few rehearsals sa studio. We’re recording a new album to be out very soon. ‘Yung album halo siya ng mga original songs at revivals,” Tom shared.

The 22-year-old Waray hunk admitted that he feels intimated by the other VoizBoys members who are more experienced singers. “Ang gagaling nilang tatlo. Kinakabahan nga ako e. Pero the good thing is dahil nakikita ko ‘yung galing nila mas nai-inspire ako na galingan din. I become more driven to give my best in every performance para rin naman hindi nakakahiya and I can contribute sa success ng group.”

Aside from singing, Tom is also doing workshops in preparation for more acting offers that might come his way. He made his acting debut in Precious Hearts Romances presents My Cheating Heart and had a brief appearance as the husband of Angel Locsin in Maalaala Mo Kaya. Tom also got lucky to be a part of the cast of the comedy film Here Comes The Bride top-billed by Angelica Panganiban and Eugene Domingo. “I was very happy when they told me they want me to be a part of this movie. This will be my first movie. Kaya may halong takot kasi hindi ko alam kung magagawa ko nang mabuti ‘yung role but I’ll give it my best. I’m flattered din na maipa-partner ako kay Angelica na we all know ay napakagaling na actress.”

Share

0 comments

Post a Comment

Label 4