POPULAR POSTS

PARTNER SITES

Test Footer 2

SUBSCRIBE BY E-MAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Lionheart Movies

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Wan't this Badge?

You Are Here: Home » Babe I Love You , Comedy , Movie Reviews , Philippine Movies , Regal Films , Romance Stories , Star Cinema , Viva Films , Working Girls 2010 » Babe, I Love You and Working Girls 2010 Movie Review

I saw Babe, I Love You (Anne Curtis/Sam Milby) and Working Girls 2010 simultaneously today April 21, 2010 at Festival Mall Alabang.

Acting wise and story wise, ok ang BABE, I LOVE YOU. Kaso typical Filipino Film na feel good with alot of twists and turns.




Working Girls 2010 is nothing new as well. Mas maganda yung naunang Working Girls which I recently seen on Cinema One (Movie Channel). It presented what a typical Jose Javier Reyes film was supposed to be. Meaty lines, meaty characters, very up to date. Kaso ang nagdala mostly ng comic relief sa film eh si Ms. Eugene Domingo. Flat ang istorya, pero kwentong walang wenta, puro characters na hindi masyadong najustify. Pero OK na to kumpara sa mga walang kamatayang Filipino romance stories of the recent years



Of the 5 stars which is supposed to be an excellent Film, i would give BABE I LOVE YOU a 2.5 star, Working Girls 2010 is a 1.5 star.

Share

0 comments

Post a Comment

Label 4